Hope and Life Press is pleased to bring you another two books for the Christmas season, namely Nativitas: A Children’s Anthology (Hope & Life Press, Ed.), and A Christmas Carol: A Ghost Story of Christmas by Charles J. H. Dickens, illustrated with the original 1843 drawings of John Leech.
- The Legend of the Christmas Tree by Lucy Wheelock
- The Boy With the Box by Mary Griggs van Voorhis
- Little Piccola by Nora A. Smith
- The Three Kings by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Gift of the Magi by O. Henry
- Little Gretchen and the Wooden Shoe by Elizabeth Harrison
- The Other Wise Man by Henry van Dyke
- A Visit From Saint Nicholas by Clement Clark Moore
- A Christmas Tree by Charles J. H. Dickens
- The Little Match Girl by Hans Christian Andersen.
Gathered together for good, clean fun for the holidays in one easy-to-read book in its 1st American HLP edition, Nativitas is suitable for children from age 9 years upwards. It is available in paperback and ebook editions exclusively from the publishers.
A Christmas Carol: A Ghost Story of Christmas is a famous novella by the British writer and social critic Charles Dickens. It tells the story of Ebenezer Scrooge, an old miser who is visited by the ghost of his former business partner, Jacob Marley, and the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Yet to Come. After their visits, Scrooge is transformed into a kinder, gentler man. This is the 1st American HLP edition, with the original 1843 illustrations by John Leech. A Christmas Carol is also available in paperback and ebook editions exclusively from the publishers.